Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Specially to one of my fan...

I don't know is there really got another fan but.. hahaha but this is

to... the fan I have who had a canon 718 XD

Sorry these days didn't really teman you or even pui you.. And sometimes i reply like I am in a rush.. and didn't even asked how are you today or how is your work today... sorry sorry k... last time heard you said your grandfather pass away you also do almost the same thing of mine.. Just wonder how is your grandfather look like.. and when or why did he pass away that time.. and that time how old are you actually? Due to some issue of mine I can't be able to ask you on that time.. sorry dar..

Your birthday coming soon le ^.^ hahaha preparing... loading.... buffering your things too XD hahah If you asked me what is it??? hahaha is secret.. so no point of asking lu XD by the way.. dar you also doing something secret there.. hahaha eee... wanted to know leh XD

18 19 dec.. can't wait to see carol XD hahaha and you XD blek hehehe don't jealous there oh.. my lao po come first d k XD hhaha muak muak XD

EEeee heard that your leg almost recover ^.^ so don't eat eggs and seafood k... wait until it fully recover only eat k.. if not it come back again de ok... love you my cutest and adorable fan XD muak~~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment