Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Intern ship XD

Finally, Intern ship... At first I was panic and scared don't know what to do..  what kind of people I will meet there? How am I suppose to wear to show respect? How am I suppose to talk to show respect and active?  arrrr.... Super scary... T^T

This morning went in.. then there is a beautiful lady coming down from the stairs. We both greet her good morning and She show us the way up to our desk...

After that we had a meeting.. @.@!!! Finally I get to know how a real meeting looks like XD hehehe Really learn a lot... Oh yeah.. this reminds me to write my Report.. XD

Hope that I got time to blog now... hahaha But apparently I don't XD For the first day the boss ade brief us 12 projects they are doing now.. XD hahahahaha but Me and Suh Mei will take part in 2 projects XD

Itekimasu~~ feel sleepy arr... started from 3pm hahaha til now..  Hope tmr wont be like this..
Wish me luck ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment