Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

he said she said..

he+she 
he+she
he
she
us
me

he+she   I always respect both of you, coz to me both of is like my goddess... Maybe both of you can't even notice it. Cause I really don't know how to express my feelings towards people. I might look like a young and active girl. But when comes into social issue.. I'm suck.. haizz.. she left us.. And He started to do things that he used to teach me not to do. Betrayed, Greedy, Evil.. I not sure what can I believe anymore You used to be the angel for me. But why, you slowly turn into a devil? the one I used to know, used to love.. Where is he?

he+she  Both of you, to be honest you guys always stand against us, due to some stupid mind of yours.. You guys always think we had all, but both of you had nothing. And so, you started to do some small actions to drive us apart. And you tries to act nice and kind but it is all fake.. When there is people there, you guys act like you were angels.. But when they turn away, the true colours of yours reveal.. Now, you guys finally wins.. He started to trust what ever you said and trying to get rid of us.. Is this what you really want or more?

he        To be honest I thought you are one of the good ones. but why you can be that cruel? Aren't us mean anything to you? Aren't us? Why the things you did to people can be this cruel this scary? What the hell exactly are you? Why we need to clean up the mess you made? Fine if you want us to clean.. but why you can push away all the things nicely and sad you did nothing wrong?  why?

us + me These days.. arguments always comes in.. and everybody started to be frustrated, no matter you did something wrong or just a little bit mistakes.. Then just prepare yourself being shoot by others. Ignorance, Frustration all negatives are killing me recently.. Is there something I can do to save the whole situation? Is there any power in me? Is there anyone who can understands even If I said things like this?

ps: to clear things up.. The people above I mentioned have nothing to do with my coll life and my buddies life..

No comments:

Post a Comment