Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

My diary of today.. 21-5-2011

For the first time I remember how I open my eyes when I woke up in the morning.. Although it happen fast but All I remembered is blur image and slowly it becomes clear.. but still half blur due to my eyes half close.. I slowly crawl out from my bedroom then slowly walk like a zombie to the kitchen and run to the toilet..

As always, I spent almost 3 min in the toilet.. to sleep.. XD hahaha don't know why I can sleep in that condition for 3 min.. pretty weird hah.. XD I walk out the toilet after a cute yell from mom "si po~~ at toilet doing wat ~~ I wan use toilet arr~~" then went to the sink there and start brush my teeth.. haha don't know why.. Every time I looked at the mirror and will start to make faces funny, act cute, ugly.. test angle some more @.@!! scary woman XD

After the crazy time facing at the mirror.. I slowly walk to the living room just to put on my glasses and watch the clock that hang in the center of the living room main wall.. is 7:50am MY GOD~~ quickly rush to my room to find.... erm... match... erm.. snatch what ever I can snatch wear it on and start packing up my bag..

"OK all set" but mom not set yet eee.... still planting in farmville... eee.... sit down at the sofa and blank my mind for several min until mom said "done"... Finally, I reached lrt at 8:30am... ishk... no time no time~~ but still got time to sms hahaha XD lala enjoy rushing time XD

Looking at the places where the lrt pass by.. suddenly I think of the past again.. But all this time all I do is just a sigh.. then keep moving on... and text more XD

8:50 reached work place... at last.. huhuhu.. sweaty at my back and this time don't know why the work place is warm today XD but I am sweating.. T^T For the first time I want the place to be cold.. XD

Today at work place happens a lot of interesting thing, For the first time we send in the final work for our boss.. and he threw it back for us to develope and do some final touch for it.. After that.. Client came.. And so he present the whole thing and concept to the client.. Siao eh..  this two mens voice is all over the office XD so lively they discuss XD But at last I get to see how was it looks like for a client meeting hehe happy nia~~

After that the whole company on facebook.. and seems like all relaxing while the dateline for some project is tomorrow XD hahaha the seniors was super funny.. and I can't catch up what topic and things they are talking.. haiz.. things I scared happens~~ but anyways~~ I keep syok sendiri when I found the "treasure" in library~~ hahaha XD really jakun at work place there.. XD

After that we went back home makan, bath, watch Harry potter XD eee~~ and clean my desk ^.^ and now I am blogging..

The work place today really siao de eh.. haha XD and some of them started to know the ekhemm~~ relationship of mine.. XD hehehehe today kinda busy and can't be able to chat much with dar.. sorry arr.. my cute dar.. T^T love you... Sorry for me type out love u is easy.. But say it out loud..eeee... hard arr... don't know how to say that.. My mouth automatically shut or my tongue auto tie up itself and I can't able to speak it out.. T^T sorry arr... 

No comments:

Post a Comment