Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tonight

My eyes half close and I don't want to sleep tonight, this is due to....
1. dragonica
 Thanks to my lovely chow chow~~ i kinda addicted to it.. XD but still there is something i don understands... how it function ~~ XD hahaha

2. Dar
    eeeee.... all I can say is this.. take care k... I am so useless arr...  can't even help cure dar injuries.. T^T huhuhu... If I at kuching.... If.... huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu hmmm should post later if i at kuching what things will happen XD dar love you... really from bottom of my heart...

3. thoughts..
    The thing I use to expect it was lovely and adorable but at the end turn out things which is not what i expected... Although people used to said this is the cycle for love.. They said there are 2 cycle for love:
    a. friend > admire > love > argue > understands > tolerance > marriage > happy ending
    b. friend > admire > love > argue > misunderstands/ found out is not what he/she thought of  > break/ still together > If is still together they'll argue again and again > break...
Dar... we wont be like that de hor... I dont want us to follow the second cycle of love... Don't willing to hurt dar.. and don't wanted to lose dar... Am I think too much? haiyo..

No comments:

Post a Comment