Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Pictures I look through today


Today I seems to be very hyper.. Maybe due to I found back my long lost lrt card and pendrive which are just located in my laptop bag... =.= eeeee... I need to change my bad habit for being careless... T^T

Yea~~ sometimes.. being strong means not holding back the tears but letting them fall.. I cried a lot.. silently.. just not to let people notice.. Is not hiding from them.. Is not a shame but they will worried when they find out I cried.. and so I cries silently..

I always believe there is true love who both doesn't cares bout the religion, appearance, family background... but they love.. just because you are you.. the "you" who he or she loves.. 

eeee~~~ hot hot XD hhahaha hehehehe wanted to explain my thoughts here but... hahahahhaha but.... eeee... never mind la.. i keep it myself XD

Photography.. is there any models for me to capture? I'm not good at photography but.. I always wanted to take a few shots that looks like this kind of quality.. I'll try my best to improve ^.^

Is there a place that sky and ocean are in the same horizon line? Is there a place that is peaceful enough? without any destroy/ affected by human selfishness? 

YES.... This is so true... I am matured~~ XD I gone through a lot k.. can't say is the most but a lot.. a lot.. If really want me to talk bout my stories and things I gone through.. I think I need 10 yrs to fin it XD 

I got two grandpa~~ don't be confuse~~ one is my mother side one is from my father side.. Mother side gong gong passed away when I was 8.. I love him so much.. although I didn't talk to him a lot.. but the warmness I felt from him.. is the most precious thing I had ever feel.. father side ah gong.. I missed the ah gong I used to know.. the ah gong who cares.. who love.. ah gong.. where are you? where is the ah gong I used to respect and love?

HEY !!!!! DOG..... why u hug my cat XD 

erm erm erm.... erm erm erm... wat i wanted to say is in the pic.. XD tata

I really don't understands why people like you will hunger for more luxury? when there are people out there suffering.. @.@!! Don't make me disappointed at you... recently there are many people who shows their true faces.. @.@!! please don't tell me you are one of them too.. 

hehehe dream house dream family XD lalalalalalalala is all just a dream XD

Are she waiting for another? or Her's already gone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment