Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Present

wish list for this year XD hahahahaha

1. slim XD believe me i can... I can.. have fate
    Been fat for so long ade... need to go back to the time when I was slim.. not too skinny not too round in shape but ngam ngam tat time XD hehehehehe got any tips to slim down for me? XD or you want me to share u some ^.^


2. A teddy or plushie ^.^  << already have >> xixi
      Thank you dar XD for the mr pig... I always wanted a teddy bear or one of those cute plushie~~ Cause I never receive one from others... Really appreciated it XD love you~~~ mr pig~~ XD hahahaha hehe


3. A cos play costume and a character~~
      Hmm... this is a tricky one.. hahaha Cause I also don't know what am I going to do with that.. Although I used to be inspired by those cos players when I was young.. But that passion of mine towards this is not strong at that time compare to art XD But now.. I met some friends who can said is crazy on cos play.. my oh my.. they are good.. @.@!! so impressed by their hand-made costume and their make up... T^T i wan to learn too... T^T


4. Ear phone..
      Haizz.. is there any brand of ear phone guarantee that it wont spoil forever? huhuh All the ear phones I have all hancur so quickly.. T^T sob sob kesian...


5. A set of make up tools... @.@!!
      As I had already mentioned in the cos play list.. I want to learn make up T^T huhuhuhuhuhu


6. Wacom (the pen thing to draw in computer)
      Haiz... another big haizz for this.. T^T no money to afford this thing.. I always wanted to draw manga or comic character in computer and colour it by using photoshop... T^T huuhuhuhuhuhu T^T


7. A new phone
      Mine is dying... T^T Cant even close the cover ade.. sob sob.. I don't want china phone liao T^T so scary every time I used it.. T^T just want a phone that have camera, mp3, can online.. that is all.. but also can call and sms and those basic things la of course... most important is i wan original de.. T^T I'm not looking for those i-phone or touch screen... I'm quite olf fashioned and outdated on phones.. XD but please if u wan to introduced me phone models.. please don give me those bottle form phones kind of model T^T lol~~ not that old fashioned XD hehe... got one model i like de... but that one sold out and no stock le T^T haha... think phone this thing.. need take time to look for it.. wait until my phone spoil first la... XD


8. Ring ^.^
      Hehe, what can I say? I started to love rings.. XD hehehe I have one for my own.. hehe.. and that is my first ring and the only ring i have.. XD what to do? my finger too big.. can't fit in those small little cute ring T^T


9. Collectibles ~~
      Haha really need to fill my desk up like a dump ade.. XD wanted to know what can fill up my desk like dump? haha artworks.. things related to art.. XD from papers to models.. XD crafty to industry made product.. reallt wanted to go shopping and back to college to dig for more art related object~~ hahaha
ps: to me art is everything nice that exits in earth ^.^ nature, human made product~~ lala and more..


10. xxxxx
The greatest thing i wanted the most.. is xxx this is to hide from my dear xxxxx hahaha XD sure xxxxx wil be reading this after a while.... hehe how to describe this leh? 


But anyways.. Although things I listed here is what I wish for.. But is not necessary what I wanted to have... And things I wanted to have is not what I needed.. but I am happy and glad that I have what I needed.. I used to be materialism.. but now.. After a major thing happen on me.. slowly I realize things that you wanted is all temporally.. lowly you will want for more and more.. but what you needed is the most precious things that stays forever... love&cares Is all i needed.....


btw.... love you~~ all the people I know, I cares, I love^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment