Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

回忆过去

while i am keeping my things...
I found one folder...
i usually keep things like certificate or paper stuff.
in different folder..
I opened that folder..
and i found all my certificate there...
i count it and there are 20 of them...
I was shock!!
coz i nvr thought that i had this amount of certificate...
although is little compare to those so call "god" people..
but i feel very happy of it...^^
then i look in to my cupboard and found there are 3 trophies.. ^^
and 2 medals... ^^
wahahaa...

i think my muka really really tebal to say it out loud here...
let me share to you: ^^ (muka tebal sangat)
trophies: the best subject in form one (art)
silver in singing competition (form 5)
4th in poster art contest (daerah)
medal: 3rd in cakera padat (sport)
3rd in lontar peluru(sport)

hohohoho^^ muka saya tebal sangat!!!!
but i like to involve in contest...
whenever there is some contest...
if i got time...
if i got that guts ...
i will really go for it!!!
hohoho^^
now...
i seems like not that active ...
cos no time><
my time all give to assignments jor...
><
haiyo.....
i wan competition!!!
i like competition!!!
i love it....
if lose jor...
i oso don care...
if win jor....
if got money....
wahahahahhaha^^
i think in my dreams gua....
hohoho^^
but i think sure can de
can de
coz...
nothing is impossible!!!
^^ hohohoho

No comments:

Post a Comment