Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

love

no matter how you treat me..
i still love you^^..
papa mama mei mei xiao mei mei...
i love you...
wo ai ni..
saranghae..
aishiteru..
ti que ro..
ngo oi nei ^^

no matter how many days we've been together..
i love you..
my friends^^
my lao po^^ 
oh yea now is time to tell..
now all y lao po have their own name^^
ye ying- ying ying/ mei nu
chow suh mei- mei mei/ leng lui 
kimberly- honey
kin- darling
christina- lo po
ai yie- lao po

haha^^ don care bout the places that i put u all..
the people i list here
u all are still in my heart..
i will not forget u all
i will take care of you all..
if u all need me..
i will straight away run to u all..
because, u all accept me for who i am..
and i will always love you all^^
love you all^^
family
lao po
friends^^

ps: never thought that time fly in the speed of light.. i will die if i never had to be with you all in the future..
     That is why i appreciate every time with you all..

No comments:

Post a Comment