Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Feel very tired today.. I slept in the car. When we are on the way to the grave yard. And when we return to our home i slept inside the car again.. now.. i feel exhausted.. but i still haven't finish all my work.. feel sleepy.. who can slap my face and wake me up.. i need it really..

To be honest, I really am lazy.. Because of this attitude of mine. I always get scolded by my mum.. Yea, it is my fault anyways.. But i really feel so tired oh..sometimes.. like now.. i am still blogging and refuse to look and do my work.. No wonder my mum always scolded me.. haizz... haha^^ i can say i get use to it.. i never fight back, or argue back. When my mum scolded me this.. cause it is really my fault thought.. haha.. 

Just like the cat, i am the lazy cat which sleep on top of a pile of works^^

No comments:

Post a Comment