Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

why?

Before i start to do my work, i on facebook... (15min)
mean while, i will also on facebook a while... (5 min)
after i finish my work, i sure on facebook...(15min)

i think this is my routine jor...
but even if i on without playing anything..
i will just on for 5-15 min jer....
even play also, i didn't play for long..
but why like this u also don let me on le??
my mom said : "can you stop playing and go back to your work.."
my sis said : "oi ==!! tolong la!! don't on you will die ke?close it now?" then keep nagging me until i close it..
My father said: "can you stop playing?? don't make your mom angry can or not??"
my lil sis said : "can you do your work ah??"
huhuhuhu
i will die de....
let me on facebook....

now..
they even don let me on msn
or listen to music..
msn is ok la... i know what the problem...
but listening to the music, can refresh my mind and give me more energy to keep on working...
why?? like this also don't let me??
for you, yes u will think that music will distract you...
but for me, it will just increase my spirit of working..
told you already...
but why?? 
huhuhuhuhuhu...
without music i will die also...
why??

No comments:

Post a Comment