Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

stranger

I need something... something which can whack me hit me tortured me.. just to wake me up...

  Feels like I've been living in your so call "illusion" for so long.. someone or somebody wake me up please.. Is not that i feel depressed about it, i love this illusion.. but i know it is impossible for us that way... hah^.^ you had your life i had mine.. but it seems like i start to feel that i can't live without this illusion.. because I've been use to it.. for a years... but know seems like we are falling apart.. but this illusion of yours still remains.. the memories of yours is like killing me.. and it is also saving me in the same time.. 

 You wanted to kill me is it?? some times i ask myself this question.. but i still can't leave you alone too.. if you need me i sure come in the first place... but when you don't need me i will be in the last in your list.... haizz... fine la... i get use to it by the way... but i don't hate you anyways.. and i don like you also... for you me is the same as what i thought also... 

  Hah ever since i first met you.. i already been attract by you... haha.. why i sounds so lesbian de le... oh no.. my god.... is it i am that way? is it?? wait.... what i feel to you is....haha..
i think too much... me ar.... haiyo... btw... is good that we keep this distance too.. is good for me and you.. although now we are like totally strangers... but we are like strangers who understand each others very well..

  ps: good luck with your life^^ and hope you will have a good relationship with him...

No comments:

Post a Comment