Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

pls "bang" me to the wall

Some times i just wanted to knock my face on to the table or the wall.. haha is not that others people make me like that.. is the other attitude of mine.. i can't really stand it.. haha..

Some times, i like so po in front of people. Or i will do something to entertained people, which make them laugh out loud.. is not like i don dislike this attitude of mine.. is just i am too crazy jor..
Remember one time, i play with my gangs way too crazy. The the next day, when we come to do some serious discussion for some project. I smile towards to her when i saw her. Just a simple smile.. And she said to me : "can't you be serious a bit? u know what are we going to do today? ". LOL, my god.. every time i meet my gangs or any other people, sure will smile de.. no way i show a dead man's face in front of you early in the morning kan? I also can be serious and crazy at the same time you know... haizz...

Some people really will judge a people by it looks.. so that is why some times i kena.. 
Another experience is i and my friends are use to be in the basketball team in form 2 and 3..
we always will play ad fool around after the training.. or in the short time break..
Maah, that time after the short break. we back to training lesson.. In the team i am the most clumsy one (i think) My captain saw me act so clumsy when i was defending my opponents. and she shout, "can you be serious ar? don't play play can or not?" walau.. again.. haizz...

Some more there is one time i and my nearest friend back in the high school days. Waah she more geng..
i used to avoid listening to those personal things of hers, cause it sure really ma fan.. and i don't wanted to listen too.. she always said to me : "u really know who you are? you really understands urself? don't be stupid and naive, i understand u de most, u know.." wth.. i said to her: "u really understand me ar?" then she said it out loud : "then you understand me or not? sure you don understand de rite? you never told me ur things. but i always told you. but you also forget what i said after a few minutes." waah.. walau eh.. then i just kept quiet..

yea it is true though, i never told her anything. And she keep on told me everything. but then she told me not to tell.. then i ma pretend i don know lo.. but then she will turn around and tell others... hah??

about her, haiz.. we always fight and argue de. we two keep hurting each other.. just to see who will win the fight.. at last.. she won.. but we never manage to talk to each other anymore.. yea mayb she is also right though.. she knows me well.. she knows where is my weak point.. she knows how to hurt me and defends herself.. coz she knows what am i going to do next.. hah... now... i din meet her... but i had confirmed her friend request in my fb.. i don't know is a good thing or bad? 

sometimes i keep asking myself, am i look like that to you??
I am very serious one you know...
I am crazy too..
So, if you can't accept it or it is too much for you..
haha^^ you know what you going to do^^

ps: if "you" are reading, i just wanted to tell you.. when i think back. I really feel that we're both so naive and childish. But in the same time i wanted to tell you i am sorry.. I am really sorry.. for hurting you in the pass..

No comments:

Post a Comment