Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

ok

waah yesterday i really stress a lot. All the works can't finish, and i get myself painted..
Plus some others issues... haizz.. stress!!
But today it seems i lost a bit.. Don't know what to do.. what lecturer want and what i am doing now seems to be a bit different.. or should i said a big different??

packaging: furoshiki + light bulb
vernon's: 2 posters + 4 layouts+ typography
tay's: hanging mobile +2 photoshops
Ting's: presentation +sample project
david's : texture photography..

No wonder yesterday so stress, Vernon's poster i already ko liao..
haizz... i am lost.. who can lead me the way??
ideas are not coming to visit me today...
my mind now is blank, like a blank and white paper..
hope that later i can developed something..
hope i can finish almost everything..
then tomorrow i won't get frustrate...
and hope that my "health" can support me till the end of today...
ok.. like somebody said: You should feel relax and enjoy while doing your work..
If not you will die standing jer...

No comments:

Post a Comment