Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

tmr tmr tmr!!!!

coll is going to reopen tmr!!!
hehe^^
happy^^
but in the same time....
sad too...
happy to meet back my gangs at coll!!
^^ miss u all so much^^
^^ love u al so much^^
hohohohohohoho


sad...
coz cant play like what i am playing now...
play until ki siao...
lvl up until...
so fast..^^ haha
sdo^^
hoho^^
thx ah biau ^^
who introduce this game to me!!
in the same time...
thx ah biau ==ll
for making me so obsess with it....
how??
how??
haha...
can say...
need to manage my time very well..
if not...
i will be like ...

haha...
meet so many funny ppl in sdo...
still cant beat ah biau...
coz he is way toooooooooooo pro liao...
haizzzz....
he oly lvl 11
can ply lvl 20 punya song...
me lvl 16 still cant play lvl 9 punya song very well
mahhh......
he ah....
can say...
姜还是老的辣。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment