Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

feeling good again^^

i feel better when my two little sis come to talk to me of everything^^

and i oso feel better when my lao po talk to me^^ when they listen to all my rubbish.. i really feel disturbing them, but in the same time i feel happy too...

I just wanted to say thanks... and i love you^^

I can say that i am not those kind of person who emo too much, or think too much coz... i am not that kind of person.. But sometimes, as days goes by. I feel that i've been force to think much. And this is when all those stress comes in. It is stressful, really. College problem, friends problem, families problem. Ya, i think is usual to all the people here.. But for me, for me who does not think much. I think this is the most stressful things had happened in my life..

I really don think much, in a bad way they can say i am naive.. But now, due to all the problem i am facing.. right now.. I finally realize that life is good, and hard too...

People can't live "happily ever after" coz there sure have somethings which tries to block you to move foward.. It is not like i feel depressed now... erm... mayb a bit... but i am not complaining..

haha^^ sure, this is harsh..is sad... is hard... but get use to it.. or try to solve it... and it will be just fine..^^ coz.. you are not the center of the world, the world wont stop turning if u feel depress or sad...

So, don't spend too much of time on sadness, depress, complaining and those negative feelings stuff...
should smile and be positive at most of the time^^

ps: i think.. almost all of those sot sot people out there, gain more happiness on those serious people out there..^^ haha^^

No comments:

Post a Comment