Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

random + no mood

no mood== sry guys.. really no mood.. don know why.. but still... no mood..
got one kinds of feeling... donno how to explain.. it is not that "love" kind... and it is not that "hate" kinds.. what am i... actually...

people around me keep thanking me for helping them.. sure i be glad to hear that.. i am happy to.. but sometimes,i really don't know what am i.. who am i.. people say you are you.. people who like you will hang out with you.. but.. who am i?? what am i?? i really don't know myself.. i hink this is also one of the reason why i am no mood now.. too...

Plus the stress i had at coll.. walau>< really feel more.... haiz...
some more because of some annoying things keep on happen..
I feel more like ==lllll <
if this one also not appear on my blogger i think it must be my problem liao..

No comments:

Post a Comment