Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Random

I think everybody try this before.. Lock yourself up and think of something. Sure, everybody will have to do this before.. But I personally thinks that people who always act like a fool in front of the people will do this recently.. For me, yea.. I experience it before.. and i saw people suffering too.. The things i mostly think of is myself.. thinking of something that i do just now.. is it annoying?? does it hurts anybody.. but then i regret.. I found that i regret of most of the things that i have done.. but in the same time i also feel happy that I've done it..

Pretty weird am i?? Yea, if somebody said that or tells me that i am weird .. i will 100% agree with him or her.. yea i am weird in someways.. But some of the people think that i am odd.. very odd.. yea, can say so.. if i m not odd.. then i will be like a clone of you..

somebody says: There will be some people tries to stand in your way. hmmm... everybody says that recently.. but i also heard of one thing.. u also might be standing in the others way.. erm.. did i stand in your way?

Seeing people and observing people is one of my habit too... I can't say is good or bad.. but when i was alone or in my group.. I always will look at the surroundings.. Look at the others... then think of something.. Observing his or her move after this and that.. Observing his or hers facial expression.. HaHAHA do you feel that you been spy by some one??

People is very cruel.. yea.. correct... people or should i say human beings are cruel.. very very cruel.. me, myself feel that way too.. I am cruel><

HAHA^^ i am going to fly later on^^ fly to hong kong^^ fly to china^^ for 7-8 days^^ ticket already book and confirm ^^ haha^^ finaly i can see those things i like^^ night^^ night^^ all those beautiful lights^^ feeling so good^^

Headache, why got so many problem? health.. assignments.. personal issues..

No comments:

Post a Comment