Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

cat

I think all my secondary friends knows i love cats so much^^
but in coll i think only some knows^^
haha.. never mind..
just wanted to say i love cats very much...

i think there are some reasons why i love it so much..
1. their cuteness : yea.. they are very cute.. they walk, crawl, yawn, sleep, looks... everything is cute..
2. their attitude : It reflects me alot i think.. they are playful, calm...mysterious.. i love it^^
3. their size : no matter is kitten or cat.. i love them in different size.. small big fat thin less hair furry fluffy 
4. Their eyes : i think this is the biggest reason that i fall for it, i can stare for hours.. just by looking at it eyes.. their eyes always drag me to their world.. every time i look at it..

i wanted to adopt a cat seriously..but due to many problems i can't.. 
1. my father is a bird and fish lover...
2. my mother always say is hard to adopt a pet.. u need to take care of it..
3. my second sis afraid of cats so much...
4. my little sis will only play with pet a while then ignore them... some more she doesn't love cats either..

haizzz.... i want i want... i take care of it... really... but i also know i got some problems also...
1. need go to coll almost everyday
2. 6pm only come back..
3. no time....
4. all time give to assignments...

but if can i sure will try to manage my time...
huhu really really ....
i really want a cat... huhuhuhu..

No comments:

Post a Comment