Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

quiet

should i??
haha^^
infront you guys i was like a soh poh^^
laugh non stop after u all say some very cold jokes...
haha^^
but i really thought it was funny though....
haha^^
today..
we go yam cha...
this time i sit almost the end of the table...
and my head was on packaging stuff...
that is why...
today yam cha...
i was so quiet...
and then i was thinking of the concept of my things...
suddenly...
kean seng say to ying^^
u see ur lao po so abnormal today....
so quiet jor...
yea....
i m abit too quiet jor...
haha^^
but then i laugh...
then kean seng said is good that i can be quiet sometimes...
haha^^
==lll
is like that de lo...

but i use to it jor...
when u presented yourself like a talkative person...
but then suddenly u so quiet people will thought that "u so weird today"
"is it something append to you??"
but me sometimes ....
will bring myself into my world....
do things...
without bothering the others...
so...
is normal
hehe^^

yea ..
can say..
this is another me^^
see...
see....
see guys...
me not that soh po after all^^
me serious de....
when come to work....
or assignments><
haha^^
see...
see....
talk bout' work...
yea><
is time to work><
work....

ps: sometime really wanted to shout>< where is my holiday??
^^ hehehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment