Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

free

I know what i should do and what i should not do..
After all i am not a kid anymore, i know i maybe seems like a child to you.
But i had grown up, i had my own thinking. 
I know if i said this to you, you will get hurt. I love you, really. But please let me do something i wanted to do.
just let me fall, and stand up on my own. I am not complaining or anything. I just feel that i have been locked by you. Just let me get out, i will be fine really. I know that out there will have a lot of liars, obstacles, that i don't know. But, i am not young already. I am not naive or stupid anymore. I can see people and i will think before i take action. Yea i am clumsy, still childish. Sometimes..
Is not like i hate you, or really wanted to get out from here and never return. But for some decision, please let me do it. For some problems, just let me handle it. For some question, let me solve it. For some people, just let me deal with it. 
By the way, i still love you. 

Ps: if you saw this u straight away know what am i talking and thinking.. yes is you.. don't feel sad.. this is just my thought by the way.. and i still love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment